- ALEXA MINICompact, lightweight and self-contained, the ARRI ALEXA Mini is a versatile additional tool in the ALEXA camera range. Crews will find that the ALEXA Mini perfectly complements their ALEXA shooting kit, eliminating the complications of working with third-party cameras for specialized shots and keeping everything within a single system that is trusted all over the world.
- ALEXA XT PlusThe ALEXA XT Plus (XT = Xtended Technology) is the most versatile and flexible of the ALEXA XT camera range, and thus a true allrounder. With an integrated wireless receiver for camera and lens remote control, built-in tilt and roll sensors, a DNxHD license and additional connectors for camera and lens control, signal output and accessory power supply, the ALEXA XT Plus offers the best value for anyone who can live without an optical viewfinder.
Like all ALEXA XT cameras it has a Super 35 sensor with Open Gate and 4:3 sensor modes, in-camera ARRIRAW up to 120 fps, ProRes 4444 XQ, ProRes 3.2K, internal ND filter, Lens Data System, integrated CDL capture, ARRIRAW checksum, included anamorphic de-squeeze and high speed licenses, new viewfinder mounting bracket as well as a new, super silent fan.
- ALEXA XTThe ALEXA XT (Xtended Technology) cameras add a number of significant and unique features to the ALEXA family: a Super 35 sensor with Open Gate and 4:3 sensor modes, in-camera ARRIRAW up to 120 fps, ProRes 4444 XQ, ProRes 3.2K, internal ND filter, Lens Data System, integrated CDL capture, ARRIRAW checksum, included anamorphic de-squeeze and high speed licenses, new viewfinder mounting bracket as well as a new, super silent fan. These features will expand on the benefits that have already made ALEXA such an extraordinary success – highest overall image quality and lowest overall production cost through reliability, ergonomics and efficient workflows.
- ALEXA PlusThe ALEXA Plus adds integrated wireless remote control, the ARRI Lens Data System (LDS), additional outputs, lens synchronization for 3D, and built-in position and motion sensors. It shares ALEXA’s image performance, simplicity of operation, reliability in extreme environments and versatility of workflow, and is available either as part of a complete camera package or as an upgrade for the original ALEXA.
An advanced electronics side cover permits real-time wired or wireless remote control of camera REC/STOP and lens functions like focus and aperture, using either ARRI hand controllers such as the Wireless Compact Unit (WCU-3) or cmotion’s modular cvolution system.
The lens mount of the Plus model incorporates LDS contacts, allowing lens data and depth of field to be displayed in the viewfinder or on monitors, and making speed/iris ramps easier. Lens metadata can be recorded using ProRes, HD-SDI or ARRIRAW.
- WEAPON Helium 8KWEAPON® now comes with the option of a HELIUM 8K® S35 sensor, recipient of the highest DxOMark score ever. Capable of shooting motion and stills in 8K 2.4:1 at up to 75 frames per second (fps), or 8K Full Format at 60 fps—WEAPON 8K S35 delivers unrivaled performance.
- EPIC-W Helium 8KEPIC-W carries on the legacy of the original EPIC, which became the industry workhorse upon its release in 2010. Powered by the HELIUM 8K® S35 sensor, recipient of the highest DxOMark score ever, RED EPIC-W®is capable of shooting 8K Full Format at up to 30 frames per second (fps).
At full 8K resolution EPIC-W captures 35.4 Megapixels images—delivering more detail and creative possibilities in every frame. With HELIUM sensor advancements, RED EPIC-W boasts improved low-light sensitivity and impressive dynamic range. Leveraging lightning fast data rates up to 275 MB/s, EPIC-W can record REDCODE® RAW, as well as proxy 4K Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR—simultaneously.